Saturday, October 18, 2008

on my mind this morning

Coffee. I swear it's close to one of the first thing I think about when I get out of bed. Not sure why, because we've been on a pretty good sleep schedule with Maddy and Libby. (I hope I'm not jinxing this as I type). We feed the girls between 8pm-10pm and put them to bed after that. Typically, they then sleep until 4am-7am. Wonderful. Not too shabby for babies of their weight, I think. I can't believe they'll be 4 months old on Tuesday. Where has the time gone?

Pizza. Hubby picked up pizza from my new favorite pizza place in town. I had the "A Kiss Before I Go" that has Tomato Sauce, Fried Eggplant, Wild Mushrooms, Mozzarella, Carmelized Garlic, Fresh Basil, and Parmesan. Yum. Leftovers for lunch! I should have taken a picture, because their pizzas are so pretty, but I was too much of a pig!

Hair. Since I was beginning to debate if my grey hair was cool aka Stacy London or scary aka Cruella De ville, Hubby surprised me and coordinated a cut, highlights and a massage for me on Thursday. His parents had volunteered to come visit and watch the girls, so he surprised me with this treat and coordinated all the details. Wonderful. Hubby rocks!

All for now ... happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Can your hubby call my hubby and teach him how to do stuff like that? And a massage, too? Man, he is awesome!I hope you enjoyed every minute of it. ANd by the way, the VERY first thing I think of is coffee.every.single.morning. And if I win the lottery, I will pay someone to make sure it is ready every morning when I wake up.

Heather said...

That was really nice of your husband to do that!

Elizabeth said...

That pizza sounds delish!! And what a sweet sweet hubby you have. Enjoy being pampered! :)