Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Can we go for three?

On Monday night Maddy and Libby slept from 10:30'ish to 5:30AM, and last night they slept from 11'ish to almost 7AM! I actually got up before them, and then of course went back to sleep for a few minutes! I really hope we're on the beginning of a trend - a full night's sleep would be heavenly for everyone.

So, let's hope for a third night, and a fourth night, etc. I love motherhood, I really do. But, I also love sleep and I miss it terribly. I think that I may now be addicted to my morning coffee and have actually caught myself trying to smell to see if it's already brewed before I make an unnecessary trip downstairs if it's not ready yet. Very sad.

We don't look like we'd scream & cry and keep everyone in the house awake, do we?



9 comments:

Jules said...

so cute I can't stand it!

A. Rose said...

Adorable! My mother had me trained to sleep through the night until 7am too. She says it's the best thing she ever learned how to do! Haha, you can do it!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

OH my . They are DARLING. And of course they are too cute. That is how they can keep you up and you don't stay mad at them! :)

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Could you just hug and kiss those babies? They look neglected... :0)

MMM said...

So sweet! Love their halloween outfits!

Karen said...

Your daughters are just adorable!

Karen

Well I Do Declare said...

When I read this title I thought you meant a 3rd child! Motherhood definitely suits you... the girls are adorable :)

Ladybug's Picnic said...

Claire has that "mummy loves me" onesie too! LOVE IT! They are adorable and here's to sleeping through the night, WOO HOO!

Heather said...

They are so adorable! I love this picture. :)