I saw this on miss zoot's blog and decided to play.
I figured I’d create one of those survey/meme things for us babies as a way for us to get to know each other better. Remember, it’s what YOU like, not what your parents like.
1. Cloth or disposable? Cloth for burping and spit-up, disposable for our bums. Remember, there's two of us and Mom can't imagine washing all that crap (literally).
2. Breast or bottle? All of the above. We get a little Neosure formula added in, so we take what we can get.
3. Eczema or reflux? Our skin is great, thanks. No true reflux, but Libby loves to spit-up and Maddy loves to freak out the parentals and make it come out of my nose. That gets them moving quick!
4. Jumparoo or play mat? We only have the play mat right now, but we're hoping for the bigger gear down the road.
5. Mommy or Daddy? We love both of course. We love napping on Dad's chest, but we also think Mom's pretty sweet as well.
6. Sling, front carrier, or stroller? Since we are just now big enough for the Baby Bjorn, we've only been riding in the stroller so far. Hopefully, we're going to give the Bjorns a try soon. Mom also has a sling and I think she's used it once ... said it was kind of awkward, but she was hoping to try it again when we were bigger so she could use it in a different position.
7. Pacifier or thumb? Pacifier all the way for Libby, sometimes for Maddy. Maddy's located the thumb on a few occasions, but not all the time.
8. Bumbo seat or bouncy seat? Bouncy seats roooooock. We looooooove the vibbbbbratiioooon.
9. White noise or silence while sleeping? Noise machine, but when we get older, we'd like a fan like our Mom.
10. Crib, Pack’n'Play, or parents’ bed? Crib since Night One. We heard we're getting ready to try out the Pack N Play for an upcoming trip to the Grandparents.
Does your baby need a Meme? Have at it!