Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 things

3 things on my mind today ...

1. We are shopping for a new laptop and it really overwhelms me. Our home computer is old, currently dead, and we've realized that it's time to make a purchase. We shopped a little yesterday (kind of hard with twins and the train stroller in Best Buy), and did more research online. I'm torn between PC vs. Mac and just get a little frustrated by too many options and too many questions about what I need/want. I just want someone to tell me what I need, show me where to order, and it'll be delivered by a nice man in a brown uniform and none of those damn surveys on any of the websites seem to do that.

2. I'm feeling less than inspired on the ol' blog as of late. I'm sure you can't tell since I've been pretty apathetic about posting lately. (insert sarcasm here) Also, #1/dead computer makes it a little hard. I'll be back posting at a more regular basis at some point.

3. The girls are great and sweet and make wonderful little sounds and noises. They can just look up at me and it really does melt my heart. I still can't believe how much love I have for them. They also make some not-so-sweet sounds that if I didn't know better, I would think I had teenage boys in the room, but that's another story. Hubby and I had a lazy Saturday morning and just spent time with them in our room, while we partially watched a movie and gazed at them. I can't remember the last movie we watched and it was fun to see them sleeping and playing on the duvet. They look so little in a big bed. Not sure why I enjoyed this so much - it was just new for us and great to have the entire family in our room. Zeus & Zoe were also in attendance, happily napping on the floor.

7 comments:

heather said...

I am a die-hard Mac fan, and would certainly urge you to take the MacBook plunge!

Benefits include (1) a more robust operating system that doesn't crash at the blink of an eye (I'm looking at you, Vista), (2) a fuller software compatibility than ever before (my MS Office files perfectly convert when opened on a PC), (3) wonderful freedom from the viruses and spyware that bog down PCs, (4) fantastic hardware and service, (5) models so light and/or small that you can take them anywhere, and (6) the fact that they are so very much cooler...

Not that I've given it much thought...

h

NatalieDeltaGam said...

i can't wait for weekend mornings like that!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

I love hearing you talk 'sappy sweet' about those girls. Kids will do that to ya, I tell ya! That is why I fell asleep in Big Brother's bed last night rather than my own. He was missing his mammmmmaaaawww. Imagine that!

•ciaotay• said...

I am a die-hard mac girl myself. they are $$$$ - but once you use one you will NEVER stop!

Kim said...

hurry and get a new computer...miss reading.
dude, we just got a dell, inspiron 1525 and i like it...but the macs seem so much more fun!!!

preppy little dress said...

good luck with your laptop research, i did the same thing back in june and ended up getting a dell! i love it and have no problems, know on wood!ha! ha!

Preppy Mommy said...

I LOVE my Mac. We'll eventually get a new computer for our (young) kids and I'm already thinking Mac. You'll enjoy it so much. Seamless integration between programs is amazing.