Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photography

Jules, yes I do take hundreds of pictures each week. I may take 100 at a time if I'm trying to get a shot for say, our birth announcement. If it's just random shots, then I just snap as I go when the mood strikes. I also have a new camera, so I've been playing around with it to figure out settings, etc.

Right now, Hubby and I both have small photo albums, but I haven't decided what I want to do as far as a large photo album or scrapbook for them. I really need to decide and start something soon or I'll never get caught up! They each have a baby book, so that will need photos as well. I've never been a great scrapbooker, so I may go the traditional photo album route instead.

I do try to keep the photos organized electronically and weed out and delete the bad shots ... otherwise we'd probably have no memory left on the computer! I also love my old 35mm camera, so I plan to buy some film soon and take some the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the question!

No comments: