Friday, August 29, 2008

more questions

So exciting ... two questions from the exotic Libby who is now kicking up her heels (and loafers) in Hong Kong!

1. what's your favorite breakfast food? This one changes depending on my mood, location, and the weather. If I'm home, I normally eat granola with fresh fruit and milk or if I don't have granola, then I eat cereal. In the winter, it's typically oatmeal with fruit. Or english muffins with peanut butter and bananas. Now, if I'm not cooking or it's the weekend and Hubby cooks, then I love a good omelet with lots of cheese, peppers, and onions or some type of breakfast casserole with eggs, cheese, and sausage.

2. if someone gave you plane tickets and you had to use them right this second, where would you go? Hmm, right this second, I would be on a plane to Nashville, TN so I could see my parents, family, and some of my best friends from home. My parents of course have met the girls, but neither of my brothers or my friends from home have had the opportunity. I'm dying to see everyone and hopefully our Thanksgiving plan to venture there will work out.

No comments: