Monday, August 25, 2008

ask away

I've decided so I don't start blogging about the 4-eared kitty that I just saw on msnbc.com (scary), and I know that it's going to get a little boring here if I only write about topics like "breastfeeding - which hold works for you?" and "poopy diapers - how many today?", and my personal rhetorical question fave "why are you crying?", I've decided to open up for any burning questions that you've been dying to ask me.

So ask away in the comments section and I'll answer them this week. Just think, you're doing your part so you don't have to read about "Diaper Genie vs. Diaper Champ - which is less stinky?"

4 comments:

MMM said...

I left you something on my blog!

Jules said...

How many pix a day/week do you take of the girls? And do you keep them all electronic or make hard copies too? Are your photo albums organized?

If it is like me, it was a GAZILLION a second that you took. LOL

heather said...

How are the Z-dogs doing with the beautiful baby girls? I hope it's going well for everybody!!! :)

Libby said...

Here's two that admittedly I saw on another blog but I thought they were fun questions:

1. what's your favorite breakfast food?

2. if someone gave you plane tickets and you had to use them right this second, where would you go?