Monday, August 25, 2008

and the diamond award goes to .....

I was nominated by the lovely MMM, so I thought it would be nice to share the wealth. After all, who doesn't want a big shiny diamond, virtual or otherwise. Here are the rules ...



Put the logo on your blog
So, here it is

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (already done - see top and daily reads)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours (see below and daily reads)
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


On that now as I nominate:
Life with OG
Mad About Plaid Girl
Le Petite Blog
Well I Do Declare
Old Southern House
The Plan
Pink Daisies

3 comments:

Farrell and Lauren said...

Oooh, thank you! We heart diamonds!

NatalieDeltaGam said...

diamonds are my best friend!

kristy said...

ooh la la -- thank you for the diamond award! so fun!