Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Meme

1.What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two infant car seat bases and the double snap & go stroller in the very back.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Hmmm, I can't remember. I made it through my pregnancy only feeling like I had to throw up.

3. What's your favorite curse word? The F- bomb

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? The babies, my husband, my mom.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Debating if I had time to get a cup of coffee before the girls woke up.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Feeding 2 babies

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully still sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Goodnight, sweet Maddy.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate Mint

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

12. Do you look like your Mom or your Dad? Both

13. What was the last thing you ate? Frozen banana

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No

15. When was the last time you ran? sometime in the fall of 2007

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? A few minutes of the St. Louis game last night.

17. What is your pet peeve? Not doing something you say you're going to do.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Vivian with Bonanno to inquire about the sandals I ordered.

19. Ever go camping? Yes, I used to love it.

20. Do you have a tan? No

21. What is your favorite indulgence? pedicures

22. Would you rather take a week off at home or travel? Travel

23. What do you sleep in? Pajama pants and a tee shirt

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes, if it's from a restaurant

25. What did your last IM say? I don't IM

26. Are you someones best friend? Yes, and I have been for a very long time

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking care of babies, going to my Dr. for my checkup and hopefully making an appointment for a much needed eyebrow wax.

28. Where is your mom right now? Asleep, in our spare bedroom.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? Our office door and pictures that need to be hung.

30. What color is your watch? Silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? My old friend, Scott and gorgeous accents, and a place that I would love to visit.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Possibly, probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out.

33. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Typically, I'll just run in.

35.How many kids do you want? 2 - guess that was a good thing!

36. Do you have a dog? Yes, 2 dogs.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Aunt.

38. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, Michael Stipe from REM, and Alexander Julian.

39. Any plans today? See #27.

40. How many states have you lived in? Three

41. Ever go to college? Yes.

42. Where are you right now? our home office

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? A tie - the fact that I'm still wearing maxi pads and stupid questions from strangers about the girls such as, "are they going to be identical?" Oh, I wanted to be sarcastic, but I was polite. Luckily, the first annoyance will go away!

44. Last song listened to? Either something from Light Classical from the TV or something on the radio.

45. What is your favorite store? Target, JCrew, Williams-Sonoma

46. Are you allergic to anything? Cats, ragweed, dust mites

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Right now, it's been my black Reef flip flops

48. Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it.

50. What is your dream job? Wedding planner, writer

51. What time is it? 2 something am

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes

53. Do you eat healthy? Usually, but I do love some sugary candy.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.

57. Do you think you have good manners? Yes, I try.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 36, baby.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, when I was in Middle School, I think.

60. How did you get one of your scars? Bike wreck in elementary school.

1 comment:

Ladybug's Picnic said...

There is always time for coffee - and also, I was annoyed by the maxi pads as well for about 5 weeks this time around.

A pedicure and a brow wax will make you feel like a million bucks. As will showers. Here's to having newborns and 2am blogging!