Friday, May 02, 2008

Time for a Friday Fill In

Thanks to Friday Fill In for today's blog fodder ...

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are the little pellet ice and Bombay Sapphire Gin!
2. My friend Stephanie often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is enjoying a good back scratch, right near the hind legs.
4. Saltine crackers, butter, sugar, chocolate chips and toffee chips, mix it all together and voila! You have the best cookie candy on earth.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow big pink peonies and gardenias. Maybe next year!
6. Makeup for the gym is best au naturel. Really. Why do you put on lipgloss if you're gonna go sweat?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stopping by a book sale after work
tomorrow my plans include visiting with the in-laws and Sunday, I want to eat movie popcorn while watching Baby Mama!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I would love the necessary amts. for that cookie/candy! Sounds great!