Thursday, May 29, 2008

Living on the wild side

Today, I'm wearing white pants and am eating my breakfast of a PB& raspberry jam on wheat with strawberries.  Now, I know that this doesn't sound like a dangerous feat for most of you, but for me, I can rarely wear white without something finding it's way to my clothing.  The sandwich is done and I will say, I surprised myself without finding jam on my pants. 

Case in point, yesterday, I wore a white faux-wrap top and made it through most of the work day until I discovered the canister of Hershey's extra dark chocolate with pomegranate bits.  Yum.  I took one back to my desk to savor and looked down a few minutes later to find it on my shirt and also on my arm.  Go figure!

By the way, if you love dark chocolate - find this candy.  It is quite yummy.  We had the individual squares in several different flavors. 

2 comments:

tulipmom said...

It seems like everything finds its way onto your shirt at this stage of the game, doesn't it? :)

suburban prep said...

I have the same problem almost each time I have pasta.