Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill In

It's time for a Friday Fill In ...

1. On my laziest day I like to stay in my PJ's, watch movies, nap, read, and eat!
2. Crossing things off a list or being able to move papers off my desk and know that a project has made progress makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little kisses and big hugs.
4. This summer I want to learn to be a good mom.
5. Preppy Cafe / Suburban Cupcake made me start my blog.
6. Red reminds me of toenail polish, college (one of my alma mater & sorority colors), the Junior League, and inspi(red) and orange reminds me of UT football, jack-o-lanterns, and fall leaves.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying the first Friday that we have summer hours at work, tomorrow my plans include a baby shower and seeing friends and family and Sunday, I want to get outdoors for a bit and hopefully do a little organizing around the house, namely one of our spare bedrooms!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Love your answer to #6! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Did you read the How Do You DO It Blog today? It is about testing and childbirth and the childbirth was VERY similar to mine--both of them. Read them. They are very informative! :)