I was tagged by Life is REED-iciculous to share some things about myself. By the way, she and her fiancee have an adorable black labrador retriever.
I am opting not to tag 6 others (I know, I know), but please play along if you wish! Mad About Plaid girl, consider yourself tagged!!
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
1. I drink out of the same coffee cup nearly every day. It's one of those that I painted at a paint your own pottery studio in '97 and it has my single-lady initials on the bottom.
2. When they did those silly High School predictions at the end of our Senior year, I was predicted to become the spokesperson for Chapstick. I think this was not because I was necessarily a great spokesperson, but because I used more chapstick, blistex, etc than was humanly possible. I still use it at minimum about 3 times a day. I hate dry lips. Yeech.
3. When I was really little I wanted to be a Veterinarian until I learned that I would have to be the one to put dogs asleep. Next, I wanted to be a fashion designer. I drew the same dress over and over practicing for this industry. Obviously, I didn't pursue either line of work.
4. I love, love, love strawberries in season, sweet corn, and lima beans. All of these foods also remind me of my Grandmother who would can corn and lima beans so we could have them all year.
5. When I was in elementary school, I was an extremely picky eater so I wouldn't buy the lunch at school. Every day, I ate a cheese sandwich which consisted of white bread and american cheese - nothing else. Probably not the healthiest option, but I guess I turned out OK!
6. Our editor just approved a short little piece of my writing that will be published! Yay. Not in the magazine, but on our website.