Saturday, April 05, 2008

I love a good sample sale

There was a great sale today with tons of bags, totes, storage boxes from Buckhead Betties and Creative Containers. Kelly B. Rightsell was also there with all of her adorable children's items. Kelly's stuff is great and it was the perfect place to find some cute accessories for the nursery at really great deals.

I bought this sweet print. I also bought this one and this one, but wished we could have found this one. I've decided I won't unwrap any of the twice blessed ones until Baby A & Baby B are here, just in case we don't have the one we need. That, my friends is the only downside about not knowing the genders.

I didn't see this one at the sale, but I think Zeus and Zoe would have approved.

OK, enough sappiness for today. It's rainy here, the dogs are snoozing, Hubby has gone to watch the Carolina game, and I think I'm heading back to the sofa to see if the True Life marathon is still on MTV. I've already seen part of I'm a Southern Belle and I'm an Alcoholic. Nice, eh?

6 comments:

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

I've never heard of her, so I'll be checking her out. Those 'Twice Blessed' prints are adorable! :)

Randall said...

I watched all of those True Life episodes too! Just.couldn't.stop.watching.

Jules said...

I LOVED the sale...I went twice! OOPS. :)

I saw the one w/ the lab...as a matter of fact I think my friend got it or was going to get it I am pretty sure...unless I am losing my mind.

I got the single frog girl prints...one of a frog girl in a smocked dress and one of a frog girl swooshing her dress in green frames with pink gingham mat around it.

Some Like it Southern said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I love all the art, it's so precious! I too watched the True Life shows. I poted about the Southern Belle episode.
Hope you have a nice day and I look forward to reading more!

slacker mama said...

Hi...I was just clicking around and found your blog!

I just wanted to say that I have the "I see the moon" print AND I have the Womb with a View nursery bedding from Land of Nod...so I can tell you it looks great together!

BTW...I love my crib bedding. We didn't find out the gender for either of our girls and I really think that it was *very* gender neutral! And it has held up to almost 4 years of use!

Good luck to you and your family!

Kelly B. Rightsell said...

Hi Susan, I am glad you like my art! Congratulations on the twins! I also have some art with labs...I have one yellow sweet one of my own. Let me know if you have any suggestions for future art/designs. Thanks for putting us on your blog! Kelly