Friday, March 14, 2008

Have you heard?

We recently featured this company in our magazine. Of course, Oprah wrote about it 2 years ago. Guess we were a tad slow!

It can actually replace your google or yahoo search engine and the great thing is that you can choose your favorite charity or non-profit and proceeds go back to that non-profit. You can also shop via their site and make more money for your chosen non-profit.

I personally volunteer for a non-profit and we're up to nearly $2.00, but every little bit counts. So, do your good deed today, use Good Search, pick your charity, do a little searching online like you would anyway, and raise money for someone who needs it.

1 comment:

heather said...

Thanks for the heads' up. I can't wait to try it out. I went to library science grad school, so I actually took classes in "how Yahoo and Google are structured." I totally can't wait to try this one out for myself!!!:)