Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Z & Z!

It's hard to believe that the "Z" dogs are 4 years old today. It really just seems like yesterday when we picked them up and I rode in the back of the car with them for the 2 hours trip home.

I remember that during our first weekend, no one really slept much. Seen here at 7 weeks old.


They did help us finish our wedding Save the Date cards by posing for us.

Zoe's favorite past time - swimming at the lake.

Here they are this past Christmas.

And today, enjoying a celebratory drink & cookie!



13 comments:

Farrell & Lauren said...

the grow up so fast!

Libby said...

Happy Birthday to the two of them! Please give them an extra biscuit courtesy of me and Devil Dog. :)

Suz said...

-squeals- they are the cutest puppies I've ever seen. I really can't handle it.

Melissa said...

They are so beautiful! Happy Birthday Zeus and Zoe!

Kerry said...

their coats shine! and they seem so well behaved!

MMM said...

Happy Bday to your puppies! So cute!

Nelly said...

PRECIOUS! I can't wait to have a dog of my own. I want a black lab too!

Mrs.Preppy said...

They are soo cute! As soon as we have more room you can guarantee that I am getting a lab!

Amelia said...

They are adorable. What a great idea for your Save the Dates! Sooo Cute!!!

kristy said...

They are so cute! Happy birthday to them both! Aren't labs wonderful?!

Barefoot in the Park said...

Pete is sitting under my desk and he just said to tell Zeus & Zoe happy birthday!

Buford Betty said...

What cuties!!! Happy Birthday!

Mamalicious said...

found you from Clemson Girl! I love your labs. Your girls are adorable :o)
Holly