I've been tagged by Kim to tell 5 things that I learned and with her great suggestion, I think I'll do the pregnancy theme.
1. I have learned that when a pregnant woman says she's hungry, it means she's hungry, like right now, this very second and she must eat immediately. In my case, you may not know what you want, but food better by nearby. Peanut butter crackers are now a staple in my house.
2. From attending pre-natal yoga classes, I have really learned how pregnancy looks different on everyone. I know that everyone's bodies are different, but I'm always amazed at how different women carry, who gets swollen ankles, who complains of the increasing bra size, and those lucky girls who turn around and you can't even tell that they are pregnant.
3. I'm beginning to think that something is in the water in our neighborhood. We will be having the 4th set of twins on our street (East side & West side together), and at least the 6th set in the neighborhood. I've learned that there was a family with quads, but they have moved.
4. I now understand when a pregnant woman says that she can't touch or cook raw chicken, can't remember why she walked into a room, remember an answer to a simple question, or the sheer thought of a specific food makes her nauseous.
5. If we had the means to afford it, I would be like Tom & Katie and rent an ultrasound machine so I could look at the babies on a daily basis. We went today for a very detailed and long ultrasound and I enjoyed every minute.
I won't tag anyone, but if you're looking for a topic, feel free to tag yourself!