Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Week in review

Not much in the way of posts this week ... so what else have I been doing?

Working - busy and good. Our department is getting restructured and we are adding an event planner and my boss is changing. I think it's for the best, but like anything, it's change and an adjustment for all of us.

Sleeping - due to some sciatic nerve pain and being pregnant, I've started sleeping with a pillow between my knees. The problem is I end up kicking it out of bed every night, so I'm not sure if it's doing much good.

Eating - we made a yummy and easy beef/pasta/cheese/salsa mexican style casserole this weekend and I think I ate it for every meal for a few days. Well, not breakfast. For breakfast, I made some yummy banana bread that Zoe (whom I caught red-pawed) also nibbled on. Naughty girl.

Meeting - lots of Junior League meetings this week. 3 in all this week.

Exercising - I started prenatal yoga which is great. Lots of stretching and preparing our muscles for childbirth. All I can think about is that I may be destined for a C-section, but at least my thighs will be strong.

Shopping - Mainly just looking at this point. The Spring influx of consignment sales is starting, so I'll be hitting the Moms of Multiples sale this Friday on my lunch hour. I also found this adorable website for crib bedding. I've ordered swatches of fabric, so cross your fingers.

4 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

A friend of mine bought her bedding from Javis Davis and was very pleased. The caserole sounds great! Will you post? Sounds like a great sunday night meal!

Heather at Grace303 said...

Pre-natal yoga sounds great! The casserole sounds yummy. 3 Junior league meetings is a lot! My goodness.

Belle-ah said...

Love the bedding! I will be enjoying seeing your choices since shopping for baby was one of the highlights of pregnancy for me!!!

tulipmom said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous .... can't wait to see what you pick! And that casserole .... would satisfy just about craving I'm having right now.