Friday, February 01, 2008

Say hello to my little friend ...

One of my very best friends has started her own blog. Please stop by and say hello! Just wanting to make sure I keep up my Southern hospitality.

She and I have attended elementary school together, worked at Yellowstone together, attended grad school and lived together, were each others maids/matrons of honors in our weddings, and I am the Godmother to her son. Now, if we could just live in the same state again, we'd be even happier! A girl could not ask for a better friend. Now, don't go digging around for any dirt on me ... I'm hoping it is buried deep. Don't ask about cheese waffles or picking up men at the grocery. I will deny, deny, deny.

2 comments:

Ladybug's Picnic said...

Ah, so that's who that is. I had seen a private blog linked to me and now the mystery is solved. Fun! I'll be sure to stop in and read.

Susan D. said...

Yes, I told her that I thought she would enjoy your blog.