Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh


It's snowing!! I know if you are in MN or anywhere in the North, you really want to hit me, but I didn't realize that snow was even predicted for today. So imagine my surprise when leaving my friend's house that it is really coming down, sticking to everything, and looking beautiful outside.

Of course, I did see jonquils popping out the other day, so that makes me kind of sad, but I have been wanting atleast one good snow this year, so maybe I'm in luck. I think it's supposed to end later tonight, but I can still enjoy it for a little while.

I'm worse than a school kid wondering if schools is closed tomorrow. Hubby took pictures for me this morning, as shown above.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Perfect Valentine's Day weather. :)

Heather at Grace303 said...

Stay warm! I live in NC and get excited about snow too.

Barefoot in the Park said...

How beautful! I live in NC as well and feel the same way. We only got about 3 flurries last night. I am jealous!!

pink daisies said...

hi susan! i will definitely pass on any twins tips, and i hope you'll do the same! next year we will have two more little valentines to celebrate. :) i had a really hard time deciding which stroller and carriers to get. there were some carriers i liked more than the ones i registered for, but i really wanted two that could be used as carseats and click into a stroller. i ended up with 2 Graco safeseats and the duoglider stroller. i haven't actually received these yet, but i've registered for them. :)