Thursday, February 07, 2008

Livin' for the weekend

Ok, I must really have no life because I'm excited because I actually have plans for both Friday and Saturday night. Plus, I've had them both since Monday.

Tomorrow night, I'm getting together with several girls from the Junior League for dinner. I see most of these ladies on a regular basis, but we don't always have time for true social time. It will be nice to relax and enjoy a nice dinner and not talk "League" business.

On Saturday, Hubby and I are attending a dinner group that is part of our church. We have been a little slack in our church attendance lately and when we were invited to join a group, I felt like we really should go and get up and go to church the next day. It's with 3 other couples that we know from church, but don't really know well, so I hope it will be good to meet a few new people.

Hubby is at a triathalon class at the gym and I'm getting hungry and have no idea what I want for dinner. (Story of my life.) Must go forage around the kitchen to see if there is anything other than pimento cheese and wheat thins that I should have .

2 comments:

Nanders said...

Sorry for the belated response, but I just wanted to say "CONGRATULATIONS" x 2 !!!

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. I am expecting my first child in June. I will enjoy keeping up with your pregnancy as we share similar experiences.

Amanda

Heather at Grace303 said...

We were just talking about this the other day, about how we wish we were more involved in our church. Good for you! I hope the dinner group is fun. The Junior League dinner should be fun also.