Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What gives?

Considering myself the main gadget user in the family, Hubby came home last night with a Blackberry. I've been eyeballing them for some time and several of my friends have them. I was always envious as they checked emails while waiting for their lunch to arrive while I sat and fiddled with my napkin. They just seemed to always be on top of things, because they carried around this little device that kept them connected to anyone and everything.

I've already started offering a trade of my cool Razor phone. Not sure if it's that cool anymore, but I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. When I asked him if he knew how to work it, his reply was "no, but there's a huge book that goes along with it."

Maybe victory will be mine after all.....

4 comments:

Kimba Rimba said...

I love my Blackberry, i'd go for it!!!

heather said...

I have a Blackberry Curve, which I adore. I use it for everything from work email to Facebook to taking pictures of the dog nearly every day.

My better half has the 8800, which he refers to as "a box for receiving work email."

We've both got the iPhone bug, though....

Belle-ah said...

I haven't jumped into the high tech phone world yet...DH has his which I kid him is just his $350 piece of paper.

Heather at Grace303 said...

It sounds like you might end up with it after all! I have one issued by my firm, and I am completely addicted to it.