Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday Meme

Since I've been meaning to post, but haven't yet and Kimba had this up on her blog... thank you, Kimba for the inspiration!

4 Jobs I've Had:
1) Waitress in Yellowstone National Park for the summer.
2) Assistant Marketing Director for a Regional Shopping Center.
3) Counter clerk at a Dry Cleaners when I was in college.
4) Marketing Manager for a state wide magazine.

4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
1) Less Than Zero
2) A River Runs Through It
3) Breakfast Club
4) Pretty In Pink

4 Places I Have Lived:
1) Chattanooga, TN
2) Clarksville, TN
3) Yellowstone National Park, WY
4) Greensboro, NC

4 Shows I Watch:
1) Project Runway
2) Nip/Tuck
3) John & Kate Plus 8
4) Amazing Race

4 Places I've Been:
1) Antigua
2) Paris
3) San Francisco
4) Key West

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1) My friend Karen
2) Our Junior League President
3) Listingbook.com
4) Our Junior League Office Manager

4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1) Hot Tamales candy
2) Twice baked potatoes, preferably my mom's
3) Raspberry lady cake from Maxie B's
4) Grilled salmon

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
1) Caribbean (my boss is there and we're all jealous)
2) At my parents house - it's been almost a year since I've been home
3) Getting a massage
4) Taking a nap

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year:
1) A surprise that will take place in July or August
2) Our 3rd anniversary in November
3) A relatively big birthday for me in March
4) Hopefully a few trips to the lake this summer

7 comments:

hikinco said...

Sal--oh the days of Old Faithless...Aunt Jan and Uncle Jerry are going back there this summer, ya know.........in their mack daddy RV w/SIRIUS radio in it...what we would have given for something like that back in 1996? (Yes, I'm aging us just a little bit...)

Monogram Momma said...

hmmm....I'm wondering what this "surprise" in Jan OR Aug is?????

hikinco said...

what does Tuesday Meme mean?

Susan D. said...

Queeda - I'm not actually sure where the term Meme came from, but it is typically one of those lists that you may have gotten over email that you fill out about yourself and pass it along to your friends. I tried to find a good definition on wikipedia, but can't. It was Tuesday Meme just because it was tuesday!
: ) Once your blogging more, you'll see them around quite a bit.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I'm with MM... surprise???

Kimba Rimba said...

Happy I gave you something to blog about! AND then a cliff hanger? :)

tulipmom said...

Surprise in July or August? Hmmmm ........