Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in review

It really doesn't seem possible that 2008 is here. I know I say that every year, but this year seems to have flown.

The big highlights this year have included...

Starting a new job in April that I really do love. Yes, there are challenges and issues as with any job, but I believe in what the company says and does, it's small enough that I can make my own decisions, our people are smart and funny, and I love our product.

The pups turned 3 on March 26.

I ran my 2nd half marathon in April. I didn't train enough due to the new job, but it was still a great time and I look forward to more in the future.

We traveled to Key West, FL, Charleston,SC, Asheville, NC and probably a few other cities in between.

In September, Hubby and I bought our first house together. This was my first time as a home buyer and Hubby's second. All in all, it was a good experience - a little stressful at times, but we love our house and are so glad to be settled. And even better, the sale on the other house closes next week.

We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on November 12.

I am looking forward to 2008 for some new adventures in our life. Stay tuned...

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Libby said...

Happy New Year, Susan!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Here's to a very Happy 2008!

Buford Betty said...

Happy 2008!

tulipmom said...

Looking forward to reading about your new adventures this year. Happy 2008!