Friday, December 28, 2007

Ready for Spring

My little purchase at Williams-Sonoma has me ready for Spring! Well, crap. The ones I bought aren't available on their website. Any way, picture these pot holders, but in a bright yellow, green, and white stripe. I have old ones that have seen better days & I believe caught on fire once or twice. Also, if they are sampling their lemon poppy seed cake with lemon curd, try it. So yummy.

The holidays were busy - my parents leave tomorrow after a week long visit, we traveled to visit Hubby's family for Christmas, and have been enjoying some time off from work and much needed R&R. We had dinner at one of our favorite Italian places tonight - good bread with olive oil of course, and I enjoyed the smoked chicken ravioli with tomato cream sauce. Yum again.

No comments: