Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm becoming one of "those" moms...

Our Christmas card photo this year is just of the dogs. My mom told me that no one really wanted to see just a picture of just them, but I really don't think that anyone wants to see a picture of Hubby and I after he's had the marathon day of raking leaves and yard work, and I have had the marathon day of dropping off a rack full of clothes to the Bargain Box, shopping at Lowe's, the local nursery/garden store, a trip to two different Target's, and a visit to Michael's. Oh, and both of us sans shower!

I thought they both looked particularly handsome and posed very well, until our neighbors guests to a baby shower started leaving, but that's another story.

Zeus & Zoe wish everyone a Merry Christmas, in advance!

7 comments:

Ladybug's Picnic said...

Adorable. I totally agree with you on being in the card. I send out cards with my daughter's picture on them, and not my husband and I. I feel like nobody really cares how we look this year - they already know what we look like!

Kerry said...

Oh so handsome!

Libby said...

What an angelic pair! Perfect for the front of any Christmas card.

kristy said...

That picture looks great! Sometimes it can be so hard to get dogs to stay still and look great but you have achieved that so well! I am sure your friends will enjoy seeing your pups!

Ang said...

We are the same way in our house- we love sharing pictures of our "baby" newfoundland! Over the years he has become a good sport for posing for pics! Very nice labs!

Karen said...

Great photo. I am with you on the cards, I finally got a photo of our pair and plan to use it for our Christmas card.

Tickled Pink & Green said...

Oooh they are both so squeezy! So cute.