Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogger hates me

I have a nice little holiday post to share, but I haven't been able to upload pictures. Hmmmmm.

So, I did remember milk for my cereal today.
I am on the major countdown of 3 days until vacation and I'm hoping that we leave early on Friday.
My parents arrive on Friday as well - first time to see the new house and then we will all travel together to my inlaws (first time we've all been together since the wedding).
Cards are mailed.
Some presents bought, but if I can ever post a picture of my tree, you will see that nothing is wrapped & underneath!
It's finally cold like it should be in December, but of course now it's fa-reezing and rainy outside.

Hopefully, a holiday post later today.

1 comment:

Kimba Rimba said...

Have a great Christmas! Can't wait to see pictures!