Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Short week

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is my "Friday". We have a 1/2 day at work, followed by an office luncheon at a great Italian restaurant as a treat. Our boss figured that since most of us would have a traditional southern Thanksgiving, it would be a nice to have a little rigatoni before the annual Thursday feast.

Other than that, I am baking two pumpkin pies to take to the In laws for Thursday, cleaning the house for a visit from our friends tomorrow evening, possibly taking a walk in this crazy 70 degree weather we've been having, and hopefully getting a manicure. I've totally copied Giada and started wearing Bubble Bath by OPI. I love it. I used to be a Catch the Garter gal, but I think this one is more neutral. Yes, I had always wondered what color Giada's nails are painted, because they always look so good. I googled it and found a great blog where a girl had met her at a book signing & asked the shade. So smart!

4 comments:

Kimba Rimba said...

I love Bubble Bath, sweetheart is also a good color!

heather said...

I adore Bubble Bath and thought I recognized it on Giada; in much more trashy news, it's also the color Pamela Anderson prefers!

Mrs. STL Sarah said...

HA! I started wearing Bubble Bath after the same blog post. It's the best color ever. Love it!

pink daisies said...

so funny because i always wondered what color she wore too! i was on a mission, and when i tried bubble bath i thought it looked the same. i'm glad to have it confirmed! :)