Friday, November 16, 2007

MyAgenda

With both my work and personal life, it seems like I have 3 calendars going at any given time. I haven't succumbed to a Blackberry and for some reason, I still like a paper calendar over my online calendar. I had heard of MomAgenda, but since I'm not yet a mom and aren't juggling children's schedules in addition to mine, I really didn't think it would work for me. I was surprised to find on their website, the MyAgenda, one designed in a similar format to the MomAgenda, but not designed specifically for a Mom.

Mine arrived yesterday, so I was able to go ahead and start scheduling dates and events for 2008! I bought the espresso color and it's really pretty. I love the fact that it comes with a month view & a weekly view with 2 ribbons for convenient place-keeping.

3 comments:

Libby said...

I've heard of MomAgendas before, I had no idea they had ones those of us who are Not-Moms-Yet! Thanks for the tip and the review. :)

Meg said...

Poo. I wish I'd know about these before I bought a 2008 refill for my current planner.

Kim said...

yep, love it! This my second year using the MyAgenda. I bought it in Chocolate... anyway, I bought clear labels and typed up my catagories, changed them to fun fonts, printed them out and stuck them in for each week. It works like a charm. Happy Organized Year!