Friday, November 02, 2007

Is it a sign?

How do I take the fact that my weightwatchers.com membership fee is being automatically drafted out of my account for another 3 months since I haven't used it at all during the last 3 months that I paid for it? Am I positive, and see it as a gentle reminder to start using the great online service to count "points" and lose weight or do I become negative and look at it as a blatant reminder that my pants have not become any looser while participating in the "let's eat whatever I want and sit on the sofa plan" that I've been doing as of late?

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That is so funny!!!! I am a bog fan of weight watchers because I think it's the only thing that works, but staying motivated is a nightmare!

Kerry said...

too funny - does the online ww work as well as I hear the in person meetings?

Susan D. said...

I've only done the online version, but have found it to be successful (when I actually stick to it)! The website really has great tools, meal plans, etc and again, when you stick to it, has worked for me.

Mrs. STL Sarah said...

Hmmm... I've been on that plan as of late too (the couch one, not WW) and it's not working for me either.