Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Our 2nd home

Oh, I just like the way that sounds... if it were only true. Our 2nd home that we are desperately trying to sell is more like it. We did receive a nibble yesterday and found out that a realtor has a person interested in making an offer. Cross your fingers and say a prayer to St. Joseph for us.

I think the house looks great - my parents helped us do some last minute things this summer, Hubby (along with a couple of friends) updated the kitchen last spring, and we recently updated the bathrooms. All we need to find is the right buyer!

Let me throw in some realtor speak...nicely updated kitchen with neutral colors and new appliances...


New bathtub and surround and fresh paint make this house move in ready...


I think Zeus & Zoe do miss our backyard - full of trees, squirrels, and cats that they tormented on a daily basis. Spacious lot with mature trees (don't mind the race track left by previous dogs).


5 comments:

Libby said...

Oh my gosh, that yard is ginormous! Devil Dog would give up all his milk-bones for a yard like that!

I'm sure the offers will come rolling in, not to worry.

Meg said...

Very nice! I'd buy it if we were planning a move south. Have you buried a St. Joe statue in the yard? ;)

Meg said...

Oh, I have a quick question I've been meaning to ask you, completely random and unrelated to selling one's house, about Zeus and Zoe. Do they have the run of your house when you're out or do you crate them?

Susan D. said...

Meg, we have buried a St. Joesph statue & I'm praying every day!

Zeus & Zoe are crated when we aren't home & they also sleep in their kennels at night. We started this when they were puppies and we've found that they actually will go to their kennel at their own will even when we are home.

hello sunshine! said...

Awwwww, if I weren't stuck up here in NYC, I'd seriously consider your place... oh my goodness, SO CUTE!