Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm not impressed

We live in a very family friendly, walkable neighborhood and I have to say that our trick-or-treat traffic is barely nothing. It's really sad, because I love this holiday and have actually said how happy I am to be living here, because I thought we would get loads of kids, all dressed up in their homemade costumes yelling in unison "trick or treat."

We have all of the lights on, a jack-o-lantern carved and lit, along with 3 other pumpkins, yellow mums, and a witch on our door! What gives? Maybe the family before us gave out raisins...

This is bad, because what this means is no dinner for me (again) and just lots of candy wrappers and boxes. Plus, loads of candy leftover.

You'd come here, right?

4 comments:

heather said...

Love the witch on your door! Hope the candy goes to good use! :)

Muffy Willowbrook said...

That witch is adorable! Your house is very welcoming!

Belle-ah said...

It is very cute! I would definatley want to stop in. Maybe next year???

tulipmom said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get many trick-or-treaters. Your decor looks very inviting. SB would appreciate the fact that your witch isn't too scary-looking.