Monday, October 29, 2007

About My Man...

I've seen this around, so I decided to tag myself.. enjoy!
1. Who is your man? Hubby

2. How long have you been together? Married for 2 years on November 12, together since October 2003.

3. How long did you date? From Oct. 2003 and we got engaged 1-1-05

4. How old is your man? 36

5. Who eats more? He does, but we both love to eat. I think he's been known to tell me "back away from the (insert food name here), slowly, back away.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did

7. Who is taller? Uh, Hubby by a lot.

8. Who sings better? That's a toss up, but the question should be who is worse. Neither of us are going to win any awards.

9. Who is smarter? That's a hard one - he has a crazy almost photographic memory & remembers everything, can break down information well, etc. I probably test better, but not sure if that means anything.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.

11. Who does the laundry? Both of us - somehow we still both always do our own. Can you say independent and getting married after the age of 30?

12. Who takes out the garbage? He does, but I have been known to help on occasion.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

14. Who pays the bills? We both do, but I will probably assume that duty when we finally consolidate all of our bank accounts.

15. Who is better with the computer? Moi

16. Who mows the lawn? He does - he doesn't love it, but he does.

17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us

18. Who drives when you are together? Him, almost 100% because he hates my A4.

19. Who pays when you go out? Typically, he does.

20. Who is most stubborn? I think me, again.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think he does, but because he really doesn't like to fight.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? His, they only live 2 hours away.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

24. Who asked who out? We were encouraged to meet by mutual friends. I think he asked, but I had the tickets to a play that we went to see.

25. Who proposed? Him... I wasn't buying my own ring!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me

27. Who has more friends? Actually, him. He's never met a stranger.

28. Who wears the pants in the family? While I do wear a lot of skirts, we are pretty equal on the decision making.

No comments: