Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's not really inside the house

I love the many hydrangea bushes that have been planted at the new house. The landscaping that was done looks extremely natural, but so much work has been put into it. I can't wait until spring to enjoy the azaleas, camellia and gardenias that are also planted. One of our goals is to keep it up since at the old house, our backyard pretty much consisted of a race-track where Zeus & Zoe would run, oh and eat the hosta plants.

Even this late in the season, we still have a few good blooms on the hydrangea, so I decided to bring some inside to enjoy.


5 comments:

Britt said...

Love those hydrangeas - beautiful! Your house looks fabulous!

pink daisies said...

i really enjoy reading your blog and love the house updates. your list of things you love could be mine too~i live in white tee shirts...

Kimba Rimba said...

I just love those!!!! There is something to be said about green hydrangeas!

Belle-ah said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

MMM said...

You are making me miss my backyard! I love hydrangeas.