For the changed part:
- I now have a job that I really love. Then, I was at a job that I wanted to love, but didn't.
- I was training for my 1st half marathon. I've now done that one, plus another, and am currently contemplating another one for December.
- While we are still living the bachelor pad, we are about 3 weeks away from buying and living in a home that we found together that gives us plenty of room to hopefully have and raise a family, entertain, and enjoy our "own" space without feeling like we are right on top of each other.
For the hasn't changed that much part:
- Our 2 black labs are still a huge part of our life. One is currently snoring at my feet while I type this.
- I'm still heavily involved in the Junior League, currently serving my 2nd year on our Executive Board.
- I still hope that I can continue to keep blogging and use this as a journal of sorts in the future.
So here's to one year at Love, Life, and Labs. Hooray!