Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Anniversary

If Hubby reads this title, he may be confused. It is actually just a few days past my one-year blogging anniversary. Wow. I just looked back at my first post and it's amazing how some things have changed, but some are pretty much the same.

For the changed part:
  • I now have a job that I really love. Then, I was at a job that I wanted to love, but didn't.
  • I was training for my 1st half marathon. I've now done that one, plus another, and am currently contemplating another one for December.
  • While we are still living the bachelor pad, we are about 3 weeks away from buying and living in a home that we found together that gives us plenty of room to hopefully have and raise a family, entertain, and enjoy our "own" space without feeling like we are right on top of each other.

For the hasn't changed that much part:

  • Our 2 black labs are still a huge part of our life. One is currently snoring at my feet while I type this.
  • I'm still heavily involved in the Junior League, currently serving my 2nd year on our Executive Board.
  • I still hope that I can continue to keep blogging and use this as a journal of sorts in the future.

So here's to one year at Love, Life, and Labs. Hooray!

7 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations, Susan! A very happy Blogiversary to you!

Libby said...

Susan, I've tried to publish your comment three times this morning and for some reason it's not turning up- probably because blogger hates my guts. In any case, the answer is yes, we saw the last few innings of the no-hitter! It was a happy, happy night here in Boston!

Carter D. Stuart said...

Congrats Susan! Keep up the good work with your blog. Sounds like you have an exciting few weeks coming up. Good luck with the new house!

J said...

Happy anniversary!!! I've enjoyed reading :)

Buford Betty said...

Happy anniversary! :-)

atlanta social said...

Happy anniversary!

Kimba Rimba said...

Here is to many many more!!!