Friday, September 14, 2007

Countdown..

I will be out of commission for the next several days. We are counting down to closing and our move. And, in the meantime, we are:
  • having our current house inspected (just so we're aware of anything that may need to be fixed)
  • dealing with turning on utilities (Hubby is still bitter that we had to get a new phone number and I will note for the record that cable was 1st on the list)
  • still packing a few boxes of items that I don't trust the movers to take
  • picking up a washer, dryer, microwave, and I'm sure several boxes from my former landlord's house that he was nice enough to let me store for almost 2 years.
  • dealing with last minute things with the mortgage, insurance, ordering a house survey, etc.
  • being super busy with both of our jobs
It is so exciting even with all of the little details - we saw our new house yesterday for the re-inspection & everything turned out great. Can't wait to get there - it just feels like we have so much to do before that can happen! I'll try to post next week with exciting packing & moving pictures!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Best of luck with the move! I can't wait to see photos of Zeus and Zoe settling into their new digs!

Belle-ah said...

Good luck and hope you have a smooth move! Can't wait to see pics of your new digs.