Friday, August 17, 2007

A busy week...

It really has been a crazy week... On Sunday/Monday, I had a little breakdown about one of my volunteer positions and if I'm truly in the "right chair", so to speak. I had a talk with our president who assured me that I am and all Hubby could say is "sucker" now that I've decided it's OK.

Also for my volunteer position, I had the chance to work here to drive a golf cart for this golfer. (sigh). He's my latest addition to my "list" ... too bad he's probably 10 years younger than me. Such a cutie and he's doing quite well in the tournament.

My parents have been here since Tuesday.. they have been a huge help, but the house is feeling a wee cramped. Hubby has been absent a little more than usual and I think I understand why. Not to sound ungrateful, but it is a little hard to manage.

The new house is going well - the sellers have verbally agreed to our inspection list, but we are still waiting for that in writing. Closing is in one month. We are hoping to have our house listed in the next two weeks.

1 comment:

NatalieDeltaGam said...

you're in junior league? me too! gwinnett-north fulton chapter (metro Atlanta area). just thought i'd comment and say hi (i'm here via ladybug's picnic).
natalie.
www.xanga.com/nataliedeltagam