Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Because I can..

I keep seeing this meme on several blogs lately and also because I just can't think of anything to say, so I thought I would play along. So tonight, the 8 Bizarre/Random/Habits meme:

1. I can pinch with my toes. I really hope that this isn't really as repulsive as it sounds, but I can use my toes in a crab-like manner to pinch. It comes in very useful during snoring sessions with Hubby.

2. I sing made up songs to the dogs, especially in the mornings, when I'm getting ready for work. They typically don't make any sense and are often renderings of other songs. For instance, from the Fergelicious song, it becomes, "I'm Zoelicious, just running in the yard, just working on my fitness. Zeus is my witness."

3. If I don't have to get up at a certain time, I can still practically sleep like a teenager. OK, not quite as bad, but I can easily sleep until 9 or 10am. Then, I usually feel very guilty about wasting my morning, but often, it is truly a guilty pleasure.

4. Thanks to great genetics, I should really shave my legs every day. It's a pain and a chore that I hate, but I guess I've gotten used to it over the years.

5. I have my Certified Marketing Director designation as recognized by the International Council of Shopping Centers.

6. When I was in Elementary and Middle schools, I won or placed in several art contests. My Mona Lisa rendering hung in my French class, even after I graduated from High School.

7. In my family, they never openly talk about problems, discuss how they feel, or show much affection on a regular basis. I know that I'm loved and have a good relationship with my family, but I have had a hard time in relationships, really openly discussing how I felt, simply because I wasn't used to it.

8. Growing up, I would only drink Orange Juice. Obsessive amounts. Now, I maybe drink it once a year, if that.

3 comments:

MC said...

I sing made up songs to my dogs all the time, the worst is probably "Doncha wish your Chihuahua was hot like me"

Kerry said...

#4 is great - I also have to shave my legs every day - sometimes twice!

Buford Betty said...

I just laughed outloud in my office at #2. hehehehhe