Sunday, July 29, 2007

Round the house this weekend...

I'm loading pictures onto Shutterfly and it's taking forever, so I decided that I'd post. It was a relatively quiet weekend. On Friday, I stopped by a local consignment store to make an appointment to consign some of my clothes. I had some great things from Etcetera that I just don't wear anymore, so I figured it would be best to make a few dollars off of them. This is a great boutique - tons of designers like Lilly, Trina Turk, Etcetera, Kate Spade (Shoes mostly). They had several darling pairs of Kate Spade shoes, but only in 5.5 and 8! Boo. I did manage to find a cute Lilly skirt, a new Banana Republic top and another skirt by Tibi. Very cute. I probably spent more than I'll make, so it could have been a lost cause!

Hubby & I stopped by a downtown Friday night music shin-dig, grabbed some Thai food, said hello to a few friends at a martini bar, and ducked out and called it a night before it got too late.

Yesterday, after some housework, errand running & Hubby making a Starbucks run, we went to see "No Reservations". Very cute & such a feel-good movie. We had a quiet evening - I started reading Harry Potter 6, because I need to read it before HP7! Today, we finally made it back to church, went to lunch, met our realtor to see a house. I'm going now to review my cooking light magazine to see if I can find something tasty for dinner.

2 comments:

pink daisies said...

sounds like such a great weekend! good luck on the house hunt!

Britt said...

I love weekends like that - good luck with the house hunting@!