Saturday, July 07, 2007

Negotiations, Day #2

We are currently in negotiations with the owners and are going back to see the house again tomorrow. They have agreed to give us all that we have requested, but haven't budged much from their initial price. I've never been through this before, so it's nerve wracking & exciting, all at the same time. Probably is the reason why I've had wine for dinner (not with) the past 2 nights!! Why is it that after going to see the home twice and staying for a long time, over-analyzing and taking pictures that I can't remember a damn thing!?! We just wish we knew the magic number that the home-owners want so we can cut to the chase & make the deal.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I've got my fingers crossed that you'll be signing a Purchase and Sale Agreement by the end of the week!

(ps: our medicine cabinets sound a lot alike!)

Britt said...

Good luck! Its so exciting!