Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A look inside..

My medicine cabinet... Lately, it's begun to fill up on some of my new & old favorite supplies.

Yonka toner. I found this at my latest facial. It feels and smells great - adds moisture and is just plain refreshing.

Cetaphil cleanser and Cetaphil Daily Facial moisturizer with SPF - I have used both for years and I think they are the two products I cannot live without.

Philosophy's Eye Believe eye cream - a great under eye treatment.

My Sonicare toothbrush - as an obsessive toothbrusher, this one rocks.

Bare Minerals makeup - I have the starter kit & am loving the swirl, tap, and buff!

What's your favorite product in the ol' medicine cabinet?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We must have been thinking alike for our posts today. I may have to try that Philosophy eye cream.

Monogram Momma said...

I love my Cetaphil! Every dermatologist I've ever had has always said that is really the best product you can use for your skin.