Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm a sucker for creative packaging...

And that's why I came home with this bottle of red wine tonight...
Cute, isn't it? It is described as a cheeky little red and something about that just sounded good.
A longer description on the bottle includes, "Following the migration of the Old World vineyards to the New World in the 1800s the Carmenere grape was taken to and successfully grown in Chile. As Chilean Merlot became successful as a New World wine, it was discovered that he Carmenere grape had become mixed with the Merlot grape. The grapes were finally correctly identified, "the big mistake" rectified and "the lost grape of Bordeaux" rediscovered."
I'll let you know!

4 comments:

Libby said...

Super cute! Please, et us know how you like it.

Ladybug's Picnic said...

I'm a sucker for packaging, too. I'd love to hear how you liked it!

Mrs. STL Sarah said...

Yeah, how was it? I bought some "Cheap Red Wine" once. It sucked.

Farrell & Lauren said...

ok, i love that! how was the wine??