Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekend Dining Recap

It's fun, hanging out with one of your pregnant friends.. I think we pretty much just ate our way through the weekend.

A little recap...

Chocolate covered strawberries from here. We went back on our second day so I could buy more sea salt, dark chocolate covered caramels.
From here, a trio of hummus with perfectly toasted pita bread: our flavors black bean, red pepper and a cilantro-green chili.
I enjoyed a pear and gorgonzola salad, along with our hummus trio.
A lovely breakfast buffet from our hotel, which was really, just a bagel and a banana with mediocre coffee.
Yummy shrimp & grits with homemade biscuits from this gem. My dining companion enjoyed traditional southern BBQ and we split an order of banana pudding.
Movie popcorn... really, what is better?
And, I enjoyed a coolata from Dunkin Donuts on my Sunday morning drive home. I'm not sure that it's anything other than a coffee flavoured milkshake, but it worked!

1 comment:

Kimba Rimba said...

Ohhhh you are making me so hungry!

Sounds like a fab weekend!