Friday, June 08, 2007

Organization is my friend

Can I tell you how nice it was to come home from Boot Camp this morning, open the door, and smell the coffee brewing? Hubby went to swim this morning, but was thoughtful to feed the dogs and start the coffee. I poured a cup and sat down at the computer to finally organize my emails. I filed or deleted a zillion and only have 21 email in my inbox. It's quiet in the house and all I can hear are a few birds chirping and Zeus, snoring every so slightly. Now, all I have to do is shower, take my car to have the oil changed, and then I'm off to my mystery spa appointment. I'm also planning to reorganize and declutter my bathroom closet that currently looks like an explosion took place in Sephora, Target and Walgreen's, and the remnants landed in the closet!

1 comment:

Nanders said...

I sounds like you are having a wonderful day. And what a wonderful gesture from your sweet husband. I am currently on my husband's good graces - I found him a pair of VV khakis, button down shirt and a belt all for $113 at Filene's Basement.

Also, we will be in Charleston next week and I wanted to know what restaurants, bars, etc. you would recommend.

Hope you have a great weekend.