Thursday, June 07, 2007

Embracing the whale

Ever since my visit to Redix in Wilmington, I've been eyeballing the Vineyard Vines D-ring belts. When I was at the store, they didn't have my size in the right pattern, so I payed a visit to the website and scored on their sale area. I picked up a pink and blue sea turtles belt and a pair of pink chinos. What else can a girl want?

And, hubby gave me a very sweet surprise today...I've been working 6 days a week for the last 5 weeks, so needless to say, I'm a bit worn out so I decided to take Friday off. I arrived back at work after lunch today and found a beautiful arrangement of white and green hydrangeas, with pale white roses, from my Hubby, designed by my favorite florist in town. Just beautiful. And, on the card, an invitation to be at my favorite spa tomorrow at 11am. He won't tell me what I'm having done - just to show up at 11am. Sweet, very sweet.

2 comments:

J said...

That is so sweet!

sle said...

I love Redix....they have some really cute clothes there!