Saturday, June 09, 2007

Day of Susan

I didn't know this until later, but Hubby had determined that yesterday was the "Day of Susan". I ran a few errands in the morning and arrived at the spa to find out that I was having the "mack daddy" facial, followed by an hour massage. The facial lasted 1 1/2 hours and was amazing. It included neck, shoulder, hand, and leg massages, plus all of the facial massage, exfoliation, masks, etc. They used this collagen booster apparatus, so I left feeling great to cross the hall for my massage. I didn't realize how much stress I must have been carrying in my back and shoulders. Lots of knots, but the masseuse did a great job to work those out. I left feeling refreshed, albeit slightly greasy. After my second shower of the day, we had a good evening and met up with friends for a few cocktails, then called it an early evening. Ahhh.

3 comments:

Life According To Tina said...

I'm so jealous. I have a facial schedualed for the 18th, but no massage. Last time I did both in one day I fell asleep on the massage table and i'm convinced the guy just let me sleep the last half hour of my massage without doing anything. But it was the best nap i've ever had.

suburban prep said...

What comfort. How fabulous.

Kimba Rimba said...

Good for you!!!! Hubby is pretty clever!