Saturday, June 09, 2007

Charleston Recommendations

Nanders, a few watering holes that I enjoyed include Red's Ice House (actually in Mt. Pleasant, on Shem Creek), The Rooftop Bar at the Venue Inn - a perfect place to see Charleston from a great rooftop bar, and Tommy Condon's, an Irish Pub with a great outdoor patio.

Also, swing by the Market... it's fun and has the great handcrafted baskets. Some of the stuff is crap - fake gucci sunglasses, but it's fun to see. You can't go wrong on dining in the downtown area and also for pubs as well.

Have fun - Charleston is a great city!

2 comments:

amanda said...

Just went to charleston for my bachelorette and tried a new restaurant called. Cintra...yum!

Nanders said...

Thank you so much for the recomendations! It is a working vacation (I will be "working" by attending a conference on Thursday and Friday, but my husband is coming with me - this he will be on vacation.)

I've looked up the places you recommend so hopefully we will be able to try them.