Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What I've been doing

Other than blogging...

  1. Attending the final Junior League meeting of the year and welling up in tears like a big baby.
  2. Opting to go out for yet, another glass of wine on a "school" night.
  3. Finally participating in some sort of exercise since the half marathon.
  4. Contemplating running the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco with Team in Training. There's a Tiffany & Co necklace and chocolate for every finisher at the end. Who's with me?
  5. Asking hubby to trim the overgrown bushes that I have to walk past every day. When they're wet in the morning, I always end up brushing against them & getting wet or dirty.
  6. Deciding not to open my new bottle of pre-natals. Let's face it - no baby making trying can happen until the Fall, at the earliest, due to my insurance. I'm still taking a multi vitamin, so no worries there.
  7. Doing a little windshield time traveling to our upcoming event locations to map out our event.
  8. Trying to figure out what to get my Mom-in-Law for Mother's Day. Hubby and his siblings have no idea this year.
  9. Putting on my PJ's as soon as I walk in the door.
  10. Realizing that I am waaay overdue for a haircut!

3 comments:

amanda said...

You're Junior League meetings must be much more inspiring than mine. I don't think I've ever cried at one before :)

I have a group of friends participating in the race in San Fran. I was going to join them, I'd have to walk, but have a wedding that weekend. It sounds great and your fundraising pays your expenses too!

Kimberly said...

Love the list.

Any news on the mother's day gift?

STL Sarah said...

I would seriously consider doing the Nike Half. Let me check on the details... I've got your email.