- Attending the final Junior League meeting of the year and welling up in tears like a big baby.
- Opting to go out for yet, another glass of wine on a "school" night.
- Finally participating in some sort of exercise since the half marathon.
- Contemplating running the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco with Team in Training. There's a Tiffany & Co necklace and chocolate for every finisher at the end. Who's with me?
- Asking hubby to trim the overgrown bushes that I have to walk past every day. When they're wet in the morning, I always end up brushing against them & getting wet or dirty.
- Deciding not to open my new bottle of pre-natals. Let's face it - no baby making trying can happen until the Fall, at the earliest, due to my insurance. I'm still taking a multi vitamin, so no worries there.
- Doing a little windshield time traveling to our upcoming event locations to map out our event.
- Trying to figure out what to get my Mom-in-Law for Mother's Day. Hubby and his siblings have no idea this year.
- Putting on my PJ's as soon as I walk in the door.
- Realizing that I am waaay overdue for a haircut!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
What I've been doing
Other than blogging...