Sunday, May 20, 2007

Swirl, Tap, Buff update

While I was in Charlotte last weekend, I paid a visit to the Bare Minerals store and came out the proud owner of a Light/Barely Light starter kit. I could barely wait to get home and try it out.

I unpacked my new goodies to admire & also the DVD, so I would hopefully know what the hell I was doing. I noticed that I didn't seem to have the 2 shades of foundation, but I had 2 warmth shades instead. Since I didn't want to look like I was sunburned, I called the store & I had to send back the whole kit, so they can exchange it for a correct one. Hopefully, I'll be back to swirlin', tappin' and buffin' in no time.

2 comments:

suburban prep said...

Love Bare Escentuals.

LeAnne said...

I love my bare escentuals. I got the starter kit this past Christmas. I just bought a blush this past week. You really can sleep in it.