Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The party's over...

Tonight was the last wedding directing & planning class for me. All in all, I did learn quite a bit - more on the side of the business of wedding planning, the actual directing of the ceremony and reception and also how to properly cut a cake. Not so much in the ways of creative ideas and crafts, but still a few tidbits here and there.

So now, no class to take, no current race to train for... so what's on the horizon? More time with hubby? More time with the pups? Finally learn to knit? Master the art of french cooking? Gasp, think about babies?

I know this summer will be busy with work - I actually start my first of five events this Saturday, we need to finish some updates/painting to our house in order to put it on the market, I start my second year on Exec with the Junior League , I would like to start a regular workout regimen again, and spend more quality time with Hubby... that would probably be necessary if babies are ever in order! Oh, and of course work on training the dogs more - I would like to enroll in an advanced training class, because we all know they need it! Maybe I should be naming this my mid-year resolutions??!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Just reading what you're planning on doing got me tired! Enjoy the down time!!!